Wood Communications is a Madison, Wisconsin based PR firm that also has an office in Omaha, Nebraska.
Wood Communications state that they have "an impressive team of 30 professionals with rich and diverse expertise in communications, politics, government, market research, journalism, marketing, graphic design, multi-media production, event planning, telecommunications, and business".
"Leading the Wood Communications Group team are five members of the Wood family," it states on its website. These are:
Wood Communications boats on their website that they have "had the privilege of counseling and working with dozens of companies and organizations" but do not disclose their current client list. A sample of historical clients, plus some added from web research, include:
- Miller Brewing Company
- Murphy Oil Corporation
- American Transmission Company
- Madison Gas & Electric Company
- Wisconsin State Realtors Association
- Sand County Foundation
- Midwest Express (Midwest Airlines)
- Chris Farley Foundation
- Glacier's Edge Council, Boy Scouts of America
- General Casualty Insurance
- Oscar Mayer Foods
- Wisconsin Politics 
- Wisconsin Realtors Group
4810 S. Biltmore Lane
Madison, WI 53718
Phone: (608) 259-0757
Fax: (608) 259-0828
Email: lcrosby AT wcgpr.com
- Pete Bach, "Study: State poor at cutting costs: Fox Valley residents seek greater consolidation of services, The Post-Crescent (Wisconsin), January 16, 2005.