World Congress of Families
An article from Mother Jones magazine notes: "Specifically, two Orthodox Russian billionaires who are footing many of the WCF’s Russia bills: Vladimir Yakunin, the president of the Russian railways and a Putin adviser (and possible successor), and Konstantin Malofeev, an Orthodox philanthropist..." 
- John A. Howard, Founder (in memoriam)
- Allan C. Carlson, Senior Fellow, Editor, and President Emeritus
- E. Douglas Clark, Interim President
- Larry D. Jacobs, Manager, World Congress of Families Project
- Donald A. Feder, Director of Coalitions and Coordinator of Regional Conferences, racist, homophobe and pure white trash
- Nicole M. King, Managing Editor
- Wayne Tew, Chairman , Nevada
- Ignacio Arsuaga - Spain
- Brian Brown - Washington, D.C.
- Caryl Crahan - California
- Janice Crouse - Maryland
- Lynette Gay - Resigned from the board when The University of Utah was called out for her hypocrisy.
- Alexey Komov - Russia
- David Peterson - Illinois
- Vicente Segu Marcos - Mexico
- Stanford Swim - Utah
- Luca Volontè - Italy
HONORARY BOARD MEMBERS
Resources and articles
- World Congress of Families Board, organizational web page, accessed July 29, 2017.