World Monitors Inc.
World Monitors Inc is a public affairs consultancy that specialises in advising clients on handling human rights issues. In particular it develops profiles on non-government organizations.
Amongst its publications it publishes NGO Profiler: A Primer for the Business Community, which their website blandly describes as being "an extensive report on over fifty well-established non-governmental organizations and UN programs related to the private sector." 
However, an earlier version of the same webpage was much more explicit that the profiler was designed to assist companies refine their PR strategy. "Each profile," the company stated, included details of selected groups
- "Organizational Structure - does the board, advisory board, and staff have business expertise? Who is the contact person for the private sector?
- Positions on Corporate Accountability - what is the group's thinking on corporate responsibility and how does it relate to their mission statement?
- Programs, Publications - what campaigns or partnership programs do they have? Are there useful publications?
- Strategy and Tactics - are they primarily oppositional or engagement oriented or both?
- How they are Funded - do they take money from corporations, foundations, individuals? What is their annual funding?
- Assessment - what is the overall reputation of the NGO?" 
- Scott Greathead, Chairman and CEO
- Juliette Bennett Vice President
- Andrew Whitford, Director, West Coast
- Jordana D. Friedman Director, U.K.
- Gregory L. Smith Senior Consultant
- Todd Heller Environmental Director
- Penn Wei Editor, eMonitors China Report
- Tigran Eldred Editor - eMONITORS Legal
- Wendy Rhein Editor - eMONITORS
- Melisa Moehlman Associate
- Amnesty International UK
- Amnesty International USA
- Australian Government
- Baker & McKenzie
- Business for Social Responsibility
- Canadian Government
- Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen & Hamilton
- Citigroup Asset Management
- Council on Foreign Relations
- Cutter & Buck
- Disney Sourcing
- Edelman Public Relations
- Foley Hoag & Eliot LLP
- Fontheim Partners P.C.
- Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold
- GCI Kamer Singer
- International Committee of the Red Cross
- Invesco National Asset Management
- JPMorgan Chase
- KLP Insurance
- Lawyers Committee for Human Rights
- Legacy For Life
- Levi Strauss & Co.
- Natural Resources Defense Council
- Neuberger & Berman
- Newmont Mining
- Pax World Fund
- P.I.R.C. Ltd
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- Qest International
- Reebok International
- SGS International
- Stock at Stake
- Talisman Energy
- The Marketing Store
- UN Development Programme
- UN Office of Global Compact
- University of Michigan
- US Trust Boston
- US State Department
- Wharton Business School
- Zurich Scudder Investments
World Monitors Inc.
450 Lexington Ave, Suite 3800
New York, NY 10017 USA
E-mail: emonitors At worldmonitors.com