Yale University Center for Environmental Law & Policy
Set up in 1994, "The Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy, a joint undertaking between the Yale School of Forestry & Environmental Studies and the Yale Law School, seeks to incorporate fresh thinking, ethical awareness, and analytically rigorous decision-making tools into environmental law and policy."
Board of Advisors
Accessed May 2014: 
- Kim Samuel (chair) - Director, the Samuel Group of Companies (Toronto, Canada)
- Randall Katz (vice-chair) - President and CEO, Milestone Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA)
- Thomas Darden - CEO, Cherokee (Raleigh, NC)
- Scott Kleeb - CEO, Energy Pioneer Solutions (Hastings, NE)
- John McCall MacBain - President and CEO, Pamoja Capital SA (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Cherie Nursalim - Chair, Three on the Bund (Shanghai, China)
- Michael J. Roux - Chairman, Roux International Pty Ltd. (Melbourne, Australia)
- Marshall S. Ruben - Principal, Ruben/Horan P.C. (Hartford, CT)
- David T. Schiff - Managing Partner, Kuhn, Loeb & Co. (New York, NY)
- Fiona Paua Schwab - Senior Advisor, Office of Strategic Affairs (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
- Peggy Segal - Philanthropist (New York, NY)
Advisory Board (2013)
Accessed April 2013: 
- Kim Samuel-Johnson, Randall Katz, Thomas Darden, Alphonse Fletcher, Jr., Scott Kleeb, Keith Maillard, John McCall MacBain, Cherie Nursalim, Stephen D. Ramsey, Michael J. Roux, David T. Schiff, Fiona Paua Schwab, Peggy Segal
- Yale University Center for Environmental Law & Policy Mission, organizational web page, accessed May 8, 2014.
- Yale University Center for Environmental Law & Policy Board of Advisors, organizational web page, accessed May 8, 2014.
- Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed April 7, 2013.