Zaggut-Sidra oil pipeline
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor and the Center for Media and Democracy.|
Zaggut-Sidra oil pipeline is an existing oil pipeline, running from Zaggut oil field to Sidra, Libya.
The pipeline runs from Zaggut oil field, Al Wahat district, to Sidra, Sirte district, Libya.
- Operator: Waha Oil Company
- Parent Company: National Oil Corporation (59.18%), ConocoPhillips (16.33%), Total (16.33%), Hess (8.16%)
- Current capacity: 24 inches
- Length: 267 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Articles and resources
- Table 6.9: Main crude oil pipelines in OPEC members, 2016, OPEC Annual Statistical Bulletin 2017, pp. 87-94.
- World Energy Atlas, Petroleum Economist, 2001.
- Oil major Total expands in Libya, buys Marathon's Waha stake for $450 million, Reuters, 2 Mar. 2018.