Hugh Grant is the chairman and CEO of Monsanto, an agricultural biotechnology company based in St. Louis, Missouri. He is in charge of the "general and active management and supervision of the business of the company." He serves as the "Chairman of the Monsanto Board of Directors with a term that expires in 2015 and Chairman of the Executive Committee of the Monsanto Board of Directors." Grant also serves outside of Monsanto on the Board of Directors of PPG Industries, where he is Lead Director.
Grant received a total of $13,436,483 in compensation as of the fiscal year 2014; $12.6 million in 2013; and $14.2 million in 2012.
- Pharmacia LLC
- PPG Industries Inc.
- University of Glasgow Scotland
- University of Edinburgh in Scotland
- Donald Danforth Plant Science Center
- Monsanto India Limited
- International Management Centre - United Kingdom
- Scottish Development International Ltd.
- Monsanto, Hugh Grant, Monsanto, 2015.
- Monsanto, SEC Form DEF 14A (Proxy Statement), corporate annual filing, December 10, 2014, p. 70.
- Bloomberg, Hugh Grant Executive Profile, Bloomberg, 2015.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|