Iran Freedom Foundation
The Iran Freedom Foundation (IFF) is a Washington D.C. based non-profit group that describes its mission as being to "educate the public about the Islamic Republic of Iran and to promote freedom in the region".
A much older organization with the same name was formed in 1979 in the state of Maryland, by the late Ali Akbar Tabatabai. It is not known whether it has any connection to the DC-based IFF. See Iran Freedom Foundation (Maryland). 
The IFF domain registration was lodged on September 19 by Behrouz Bayat . On its website IFF states that it "was incorporated on February 3, 2005 in Delaware and began activities on February 15".
- Jerome Corsi, Spokesman
888 16th Street NW Suite 800
Washington, DC 20006
Email: IFFmovement AT aol.com
Related SourceWatch Resources
- Ron Strom, "Bill supporting freedom for Iran introduced: Santorum legislation gives $10 million to groups opposing regime", WorldNetDaily, February 11, 2005.
- Art Moore, "Swiftvet author threatened with lawsuit: Kerry fund-raiser angered by new book on nuclear Iran", WorldNetDaily, February 23, 2005.
- "Iran Freedom Foundation Launches to Promote Freedom in Iran", WND Books, Media Release, March 17, 2005.
- "Iran-freedom group launched: Supporting opponents of Islamic regime", WorldNetDaily, March 18, 2005.
- Jerome Corsi, "Freedom Walk for liberation of Iran," WorldNetDaily, April 9, 2005.