This stub is a work-in-progress by the ScienceCorruption.com journalists's group. We are indexing the millions of documents stored at the San Francisco Uni's Legacy Tobacco Archive  With some entries you'll need to go to this site and type into the Search panel a (multi-digit) Bates number. You can search on names for other documents also. Send any corrections or additions to firstname.lastname@example.org
This page previously redirected the name 'Reynolds to ML Reynolds, however there are dozens of Reynolds references this could refer to.
- M.L. Reynolds
- Reynolds American - the current iteration of the old American tobacco company following its merger with Brown & Williamson and its acquisition of Lorillard.
- RJR Nabisco Inc. - (aka with hyphen RJR-Nabisco Inc.) the holding company when it was a tobacco, food, etc conglomerate. This became
- [RJR Nabisco Holdings Corp]]
- RJ Reynolds Tobacco - the original tobacco company until the 1990s.
- R.J. Reynolds Industries Inc. - parent company of the food and tobacco conglomerate from about 1970