Sam Adams Alliance
The Sam Adams Alliance was a Chicago group that functioned from 2007 to 2012. It claimed to promote political activity among citizens at a grass root level. The goals of the organization included government accountability, government transparency, property rights protection, fiscal responsibility, free speech, and citizen initiative and referendum rights.
Board as of 2012:
- Eric O'Keefe, CEO & Chairman of the Board
- Joe Lehman-Also president of the Mackinac Center for Public Policy
- Eric Tubbs-Also co-owner of Tubbs Brothers, Inc. a retail automobile dealership in Sandusky, Michigan
- Leo Linbeck III-Also CEO of Aquinas Companies)
- Yvonne Ralsky, Executive Director (former Senior Vice President at Fleishman-Hillard, Director of Media Outreach at U.S. Department of State, Public Affairs at U.S. Department of Labor)
- Anne Sorock, Director of Marketing (who wrote an interesting op ed for the Daily Caller in March 2011)
Contact Details(as of 2012)
Note: As of November 2013, the phone number and website are defunct.
The Sam Adams Alliance & Foundation
20 N. Wacker Drive, Suite 3330 (this is also the address for Americans for Limited Government)
Chicago, IL 60606
Email: info AT samadamsalliance.org
Articles and Resources
- ↑ Sam Adams Alliance, About Us", accessed Nov. 25 2013.
- ↑ George Monbiot, "Are Right-Wing Libertarian Internet Trolls Getting Paid to Dumb Down Online Conversations?" AlterNet, Dec. 15, 2010.
- ↑ Anne Sorock What union protesters and Tea Partiers have in common, The Daily Caller, March 23, 2011
Related SourceWatch Articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|