Sam Adams Alliance
The Sam Adams Alliance is a Chicago group which states on its website that it "strives to educate and inform citizens about the important political issues necessary to maintaining a free society, including government accountability, government transparency, property rights protection, fiscal responsibility, free speech, and citizen initiative and referendum rights."
- Eric O'Keefe, CEO & Chairman of the Board
- Joe Lehman (president of the Mackinac Center for Public Policy)
- Eric Tubbs
- Leo Linbeck III (CEO of Aquinas Companies)
- Yvonne Ralsky, Executive Director (former Senior Vice President at Fleishman-Hillard, Director of Media Outreach at U.S. Department of State, Public Affairs at U.S. Department of Labor)
- Anne Sorock, Director of Marketing (who wrote an interesting op ed for the Daily Caller in March 2011)
The Sam Adams Alliance & Foundation
20 N. Wacker Drive, Suite 3330 (this is also the address for Americans for Limited Government)
Chicago, IL 60606
Email: info AT samadamsalliance.org
Articles and Resources
- ↑ Sam Adams Alliance, About Us", accessed February 2008.
- ↑ George Monbiot, "Are Right-Wing Libertarian Internet Trolls Getting Paid to Dumb Down Online Conversations?" AlterNet, Dec. 15, 2010.
- ↑ Anne Sorock What union protesters and Tea Partiers have in common, The Daily Caller, March 23, 2011
Related SourceWatch Articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|