Comprehensive NeuroScience, Inc. (CNS) is a privately-held medical consulting and services firm which also conducts clinical trials.
According to a 2002 press release, "Comprehensive NeuroScience, Inc. of White Plains, New York, is an investor-owned, private company that provides products and services that enhance the efficiencies of knowledge development and clinical care in neuropsychpharmacology and related illnesses. Comprised of three complementary divisions (Drug Development, Clinical Trials, and Medical Information Technologies), Comprehensive NeuroScience, Inc. supports the drug and treatment development process from discovery through clinical trial evaluation to the synthesis and dissemination of clinically actionable medical information." 
The Pioneer Press of St. Paul, MN reported that 20 states have contracts with CNS "cut costs and reduce questionable prescriptions," particularly for psychiatric drugs. State contracts in Minnesota, Missouri, and Oregon are funded by educational grants from Eli Lilly. A spokesman for the Oregon Department of Human Services "...said he expects CNS' review of prescribing practices will identify a small number of providers who fall outside of guidelines, and that they will receive educational materials to support best practices and be encouraged to improve their practices. CNS will also monitor providers to see how they respond, he said."
- ↑ Eli Lilly and Company and Comprehensive NeuroScience, Inc. Honor Leadership and Excellence in Behavioral Care. Comprehensive NeuroScience press release (19 September 2002).
- ↑ Eli Lilly of the Lakes (summary of Pioneer Press article of 20 August 2007). PRwatch.org.
- ↑ Missouri Department of Mental Health...Behavioral Pharmacy Partnership Project Annual Report. Missouri Department of Mental Health (31 March 2004).
- ↑ Initiative launched to improve psychiatric patient care, control costs. Oregon Department of Human Services press release (26 May 2004).
- ↑ Opensecrets.org client summary for Comprehensive NeuroScience. Opensecrets.org.
- John P. Docherty, CEO
- Martin Katz, CFO
- Elizabeth Gray, general counsel
- Dr. David Pickar, executive vice president
- Timothy F. Howe, board of directors
21 Bloomingdale Road
White Plains, NY 10605
- CNS website
- Corphealth Launches New Advantage Behavioral Pharmacy Product Press release 2007-07-09
- Pharmacy Management Initiative in 19 States Strives for Best Possible Care for Medicaid Patients Press release 2007-05-21