F.M. Kirby Foundation
The F. M. Kirby Foundation "is a family foundation. Its grantees are largely in geographic areas of particular interest to five generations of Kirby family members and, in many cases, are organizations with which family members have been associated. Successful new applicants tend to be organizations already well known to one or more of the directors of the Foundation, and/or other members of the family." 
Accessed November 2007: 
- F. M. Kirby - President and Director
- S. Dillard Kirby - Executive Vice President, Executive Director, and Director
- Walker D. Kirby - Vice President and Director
- Alice K. Horton - Director
- Jefferson W. Kirby - Director
- Laura H. Virkler - Director
- Thomas J. Bianchini - Secretary and Treasurer
- William H. Byrnes, Jr. - Program Officer
- Web: n/a
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- ↑ Areas of Interest, F. M. Kirby Foundation, accessed November 30, 2007.
- ↑ Directors and Officers, F. M. Kirby Foundation, accessed November 30, 2007.