Marshall Wittman is a professional political operative who was worked for a wide variety of organizations and politicians. He is currently the spokesman for Sen. Joseph Lieberman (I-Conn.).
Wittman was hired by Lieberman on November 21, 2006. 
Wittman has also worked as:
- Chief lobbyist for the Christian Coalition (Wittman is Jewish);
- A campaign worker for Linda Chavez's Republican bid for a Maryland seat in the U.S. Senate;
- A senior fellow for the Democratic Leadership Council, where he wrote for the BullMoose blog (http://bullmooseblogger.blogspot.com/);
- Spokesman for Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) from 2002 to 2004.
Articles and Resources
- Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz)
- Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.)
- Linda Chavez
- Christian Coalition
- Democratic Leadership Council
- Mark Leibovich, "An Ideologue for Hire Gets New Alliance," New York Times, November 22, 2006.