Nadya K. Shmavonian
Nadya K. Shmavonian is the President of Public/Private Ventures, a nonprofit organization that is "a national leader in creating and strengthening programs that improve lives in low-income communities."  She was formerly Vice President for Strategy at the Rockefeller Foundation, where she helped lead the development and implementation of key Foundation initiatives and strategy. Before joining the Rockefeller Foundation, Shmavonian worked as an independent consultant, providing strategic direction and counsel to foundations and non-profit organizations. She has had extensive foundation management experience, including twelve years at the Pew Charitable Trusts where she worked as Executive Vice President, following several years as director of administration and as a program officer in health and human services. Among her consulting services, Shmavonian provided strategic advice and coaching to CEOs of large, private foundations. Shmavonian holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Chicago and a Master in Business Administration degree in health care management from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. 
Resources and articles
- ↑ P/PV Overview, Public/Private Ventures, accessed February 4, 2010.
- ↑ Nadya K. Shmavonian, Public/Private Ventures, accessed February 4, 2010.
- ↑ Surdna Board & Staff, Surdna Foundation, accessed February 4, 2010.
- ↑ AGRA Board & Staff, Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa, accessed February 4, 2010.
- ↑ Center for Effective Philanthropy Board, organizational web page, accessed October 19, 2012.