The Richard Norman Company
The Richard Norman Company, located in Lansdowne, Virginia, close to Washington, DC, is a public relations and fundraising company whose clients are political candidates, non-profits, and PACs wishing to reach Republican and conservative individuals and groups. According to a 2006 description, it "specializes in fundraising for 501(c)(3) non-profit foundations, 501(c)(4) lobby organizations, Political Action Committees (PACs), The Republican Party and its affiliates, Republican political candidates and Republican Members of Congress." 
The company, started in 1987, states on its website, "The techniques and systems that we implement have been refined and honed over many years to provide the highest possible return on investment. Originally started solely as a direct mail firm, we have evolved into a pioneer and leader in full-service communications. While direct mail continues to be the main generator of revenue for our clients, we have also devised a full-suite of products for all mediums to reach Republicans and conservatives that are ready, willing and able to support your cause."
- Republican Majority Campaign
- Minuteman PAC, political arm of the Minuteman Movement (Minuteman Project)
- Border Fence Project, works in various arenas to build fencing along the border
- House Conservatives Fund
- In Jesus' Name, founded by Chaplain Gordon James Klingenschmitt after being fired by the Naval Academy for refusing stop praying in "the name of Jesus."
- Minuteman Civil Defense Corps
- Media Research Center, a conservative media watchdog group
- Patrick Henry Center
- United States Justice Foundation, "to advance the conservative viewpoint in the judicial arena"
- Diana L. Irey, Pennsylvania Congressional Republican candidate who is challenging Democratic incumbent Representative John P. Murtha. 
As of 2010, includes:
- Richard Norman, President, founding member of the Board of Advisors for the University of Virginia Center for Politics and the Board of Governors for the Virginia Institute for Public Policy
- James A. Piccone, Creative director
- Kevin Allen, Chief Operating Officer
44084 Riverside Parkway, Suite 350
Lansdowne, Virginia 20176-6823