World Climate Report
WCR states that it "points out the weaknesses and outright fallacies in the science that is being touted as “proof” of disastrous warming. It’s the perfect antidote against those who argue for proposed changes to the Rio Climate Treaty, such as the Kyoto Protocol, which are aimed at limiting carbon emissions from the United States."
|Documents Contained at the Anti-Environmental Archives|
Documents written by or referencing this person or organization are contained in the Anti-Environmental Archive, launched by Greenpeace on Earth Day, 2015. The archive contains 3,500 documents, some 27,000 pages, covering 350 organizations and individuals. The current archive includes mainly documents collected in the late 1980s through the early 2000s by The Clearinghouse on Environmental Advocacy and Research (CLEAR), an organization that tracked the rise of the so called "Wise Use" movement in the 1990s during the Clinton presidency. Access the index to the Anti-Environmental Archives here.
The first edition of WCR was published in mid-1995. The newsletter of The Advancement of Sound Science Coalition new biweekly journal of original research and analysis, focused on the issue of global climatic change, will be edited by TASSC member and environmental scientist Dr. Patrick J. Michaels."
The World Climate Report blog lists its staff, as of March 2005,  as:
- Patrick J. Michaels, Chief Editor
- Robert C. Balling, Jr., Contributing Editor
- Robert E. Davis, Contributing Editor
- Paul C. Knappenberger, Administrator
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- "New Hope Environmental Services", New Hope Environmental Services website, accessed May 2009.
- "About Us", World Climate Report, March 15, 2005.
- "TASSC Member Launches New Journal on Global Climate Change Research", , The Advancement of Sound Science Coalition, The Catalyst, Volume 2, Number 3, Fall 1995. Bates number 2047070968/0971.
- "Staff", World Climate Report (blog), March 15, 2005.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|