|HELP CMD SHINE A LIGHT ON CORRUPTION!|
Thanks to a $50,000 challenge grant, your gift will be matched 1-to-1, so every dollar you give today will go twice as far!
Alpine Group is a Washington D.C. lobbying group.
Lobbying for Duke Energy
On its website, Alpine Group lists clients as having included:
- 3M Company
- Acxiom Corporation
- Advanced Medical Technology Association
- AGL Resources
- American Cable Association
- American College of Radiology
- American Rental Association
- Arch Chemicals, Inc.
- Biotechnology Industry Organization
- Blue Ridge Capital
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- BP America Inc.
- British Gas North America
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe
- Business Software Alliance
- Christopher Columbus Fellowship Foundation
- Coalition for the Advancement of Brachytherapy
- Coalition for Domestic Insurance Industry
- Coalition for Donor State Equity
- Commonwealth Brands
- Council on Radionuclides & Radiopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Council for Responsible Nutrition
- Coventry Health Care, Inc.
- CropLife America
- Distilled Spirits Council of the U.S.
- Duke Energy
- Eaton Corporation
- Edwards Lifesciences LLC
- El Paso Corporation
- Entrust Inc.
- Ford Motor Company
- Gulfside Casino Partnership
- Home Depot
- Houchens Industries, Inc.
- Jackson National Life Insurance
- LA-1 Coalition
- Lafarge North America
- Medical Imaging Contrast Agent Association
- Meridian Institute
- Morganza Action Committee
- National Corn Growers Association
- National Mining Association
- National Thoroughbred Racing Association
- NRG Energy
- Prudential UK
- Recording Industry Association of America
- ReGen Biologics
- Renewable Fuels Association
- Reveal Imaging Technology, Inc.
- SmartSynch, Inc.
- Sonoma County Transportation Authority
- SouthPoint Capital Advisors
- Southwire Company
- The State of Louisiana
- Swedish Match North America
- United States Cellular Corporation
- Vitol Inc.
- Warner Music Group, Inc.
- XO Communications
660 Pennsylvania Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20003
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|