"Elected in 1999, Caroline Lucas is the Green Party MEP representing the South-East of England. She sits on the European Parliament Trade and Environment Committees as well as being Vice President of the Parliament’s Animal Welfare Intergroup. Her work – both within the Parliament and in her constituency – includes peace and human rights, international trade and development, transport, planning and health issues and animal welfare." 
"She serves as Vice President of the Animal Welfare and Globlisation cross-party Intergroups, Co-President of the Peace Initiatives intergroup and is a member of the Parliament's Permanent Delegation to Palestine...
"She is a Vice-president of the RSPCA and the Stop the War Coalition, a member of the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament's National Council, a Director of the International Forum on Globalization and an Advisory Board Member of the ‘Protect the Local, Globally’ and 'Centre for a Social Europe' think-tanks, a patron of Action for UN Renewal, and a matron of the Women's Environmmental Network." 
Caroline Lucas was elected to the Westminster Parliament in the 2010 general election, being the first Green Party MP in the British Parliament. She represents the seat of Brighton pavillion
On 26 March 2013 she helped launch the People's Assembly.
- Leader, Green Party of England and Wales
- Inner Circle, ICE Circle 
- Member, Green New Deal Group 
- Patron, Radiation Research Trust 
Resources and articles
- Colin Hines
- James Humphreys - advisor
- Supporter, Center for the Advancement of the Steady State Economy 
- International Simultaneous Policy Organisation
- Lucy Ford
- Home Page, Caroline Lucas, accessed September 17, 2007.
- Biography, Caroline Lucas, accessed September 17, 2007.
- Inner Circle, ICE Circle, accessed January 16, 2011.
- About, Green New Deal Group, accessed December 11, 2011.
- Radiation Research Trust Trustees, organizational web page, accessed June 19, 2013.
- Center for the Advancement of the Steady State Economy Notable Signatures, organizational web page, accessed April 19, 2012.