|HELP CMD SHINE A LIGHT ON CORRUPTION!|
Thanks to a $50,000 challenge grant, your gift will be matched 1-to-1, so every dollar you give today will go twice as far!
Don Feder is the editor of Accuracy in Media's "Boycott the New York Times" website. He was a columnist for the Boston Herald from 1983 to 2002 and a former syndicated columnist. His work has also appeared in numerous conservative publications including FrontPageMag.com.
Feder also operates Don Feder Associates, a communications firm for "non-profits with a message (those promoting faith, family, freedom and national security)."
- Advisory Board, Federation for American Immigration Reform 
- Member, Forgotten American Coalition
- World Congress of Families Communications Director
- Feder's personal website
- Boycott the New York Times website, edited by Feder
- Feder's archive at FrontPageMag
- Terry Krepel, "Love Like (Demographic) Winter," ConWebWatch, June 18, 2008.
- Terry Krepel, "AIM: What Is It Good For?" ConWebWatch, December 17, 2008.
Related Sourcewatch articles
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|