Employers' Forum on Disability
"Employers' Forum on Disability is the world's leading employers' organisation focused on disability as it affects business. We make it easier to employ and do business with disabled people. We are supported by a growing list of members from UK business, multinational corporations, SMEs and the public sector and are widely recognised as setting the standard for disability best practice.
Accessed July 2012: 
- Chair: Will Morris
- Graham Bann MVO, Business in the Community.
- Jacki Connor, Sainsbury's Supermarkets Limited.
- Guy Davies, EFD Associate.
- Stephen Duckworth OBE, EFD Associate
- Howell James CBE, Barclays.
- Craig Jones MBE.
- Stephen McCall, InterContinental Hotels Group
- Phil Smith, Cisco Systems.
- Simon Zadek.
- Ad Rawcliffe, GSK.