Jump to navigation Jump to search
Eric Campell is a Sydney-based journalist for the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's Foreign Correspondent television program.
He was the ABC's Moscow Correspondent from 1996 to 2000. From 2001 to 2003 he was based in Beijing covering China, Afghanistan and Central Asia. He sustained injuries sustained in a suicide bombing in northern Iraq on March 22, 2003 - which killed his cameraman Paul Moran - at the start of the war in Iraq. Following this he became a Sydney-based roving reporter.
- Eric Campbell, Absurdistan, HarperCollins (Australia), February 2005. ISBN 0732279801
Other SourceWatch resources
- "Eric Campbell", ABC, accessed December 2005.
- "Death in Baghdad", Media Watch, April 14, 2003.
- John Hosking, "Paul Moran Story", Dateline, Special Broadcasting Service (Australia), July 23, 2003.
- Christopher Allbritton,"When is a reporter not a reporter?",'Back to Iraq, August 27, 2003
- Eric Campbell, "Response to When is a reporter not a reporter? thread",'Back to Iraq, September 2, 2003.
- Christopher Allbritton, "Mea culpa on Paul Moran", Back to Iraq, September 3, 2003.
- Eric Campbell, "Response on "Mea culpa on Paul Moran" thread", Back to Iraq, September 8, 2003
- "Yet more on Paul Moran", Back to Iraq, September 07, 2003
- "First Casualty", Australian Story, Australian Broadcasting Corporation, October 13, 2003.