GM Nation? (UK national debate on GM food 2003)
GM Nation? was the name of the government-sponsored debate on genetically modified food held in the UK in June 2003.
- UK GM Science Review - "a review of the science of GM, led by Sir David King (the Government's Chief Scientific Adviser)".
- ^ GM Nation? About the debate. Mentions the role of COI Communications.
- "'Keep ministers away from GM debate'", BBC News, 18 June, 2002.
- "GM debate 'to include crop trials'", BBC News, 5 February, 2003.
- "'Slow start' to GM debate", BBC News, 11 February, 2003.
- "City hosts first GM debate", BBC News, 3 June, 2003.
- "Limited places for GM debate", BBC News, 11 June, 2003.
- "MPs call for extension to GM national debate", press release, Friends of the Earth, June 25 2003.
- Dr Mae-Wan Ho, "The GM National Debate Farce", Institute of Science in Society website, 2003.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|