Herbert I. London is the President Emeritus of the Hudson Institute and a contributor to a number of conservative publications including National Review and American Spectator. .
London is the former John M. Olin Professor of Humanities at New York University and a graduate of Columbia University. 
London is a member of the National Advisory Council, listing his role as President of the Hudson Institute, of the pro-Social Security privatization group, For Our Grandchildren. 
- Democracy Project – President
- Foundation for Individual Rights in Education – Director
- Director, Center for the Study of Social and Political Change 
- Former Fellow, PoliticalMavens.com
- Director, National Association of Scholars
- Foundation for Democracy in Iran – Governing Board member 
Query to Jeffry Sachs
In a presentation by Jeffry Sachs to the Council on Foreign Relations London asked "why aren’t you considering the private assistance that occurs in remittances, that occurs in church-related activities, that occurs with foundations that are giving support? Because countries like Japan and Norway, which are regarded as very generous in their foreign aid—do not have the same kind of contribution." .
Sachs responded: "I think if you would get us the numbers on Africa, it would be very interesting. My sense that it’s a very, very small number."
- Website: www.herblondon.org
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- Herb London, Herb London.org, accessed November 2005.
- For Our Grandchildren: About Us, undated, acessed November 2005.
- Herbert London: About Me 
- Can We End Global Poverty?, Council on Foreign Relations, September 21, 2005.
- ↑ Kenneth R. Weinstein Elected Hudson Institute President and CEO by Board of Trustees. Hudson Institute (2011-04-12). Retrieved on 2011-07-17. “Hudson CEO Kenneth R. Weinstein has been elected, pursuant to the bylaws of the Hudson Institute Board of Trustees, as President and CEO of the Institute. Former President Herbert I. London will now serve as President Emeritus and as a member of the management committee.”
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ History of the Center, Center for the Study of Social and Political Change, accessed November 19, 2010.
- ↑ FDI: About Us (Accessed: 29 October 2011)
- ↑ 
- ↑ (Accessed 29 October 2011)
Wikipedia also has an article on Herb London. This article may use content from the Wikipedia article under the terms of the GFDL.