Jackson Wells Morris
Jackson Wells (JW) is a privately owned Australian public relations firm specialising in issues management, government and media relations and organisational communications. It was established in May 1992 by Keith Jackson and John Wells. JW is a member of the Pinnacle Worldwide group of independent PR companies. It was called Jackson Wells Morris (JWM) from 2000 to 2008.
Keith Jackson received the award of Member of the Order of Australia (AM) in 2004 for his contribution to management and training in media, communications and public relations.
JW's clients have included the National Roads & Motorists Association (NRMA). When investigated by Mediawatch, a project of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, JW's managing director declined to answer questions about the firm's work for NRMA and strongly refuted a question intimating that a JW staffer had photographed an NRMA director having coffee with a journalist, saying: "No employee of JWM took photographs of Ms Anne Lampe and Ms Jane Singleton having coffee as reported in the Sydney Morning Herald of 25 June 2002, nor did we direct that any photographs be taken."
JW are one of the few Australian PR companies that provide a list of current projects . However, their website does not disclose what clients have hired them to work on.
Projects undertaken in 2007: (** pro bono)
- Aged Care Association of Australia
- Astra Zeneca
- Australian Tax Office
- Australian Sports Commission
- AXA Rosenberg
- Bibby Financial Services
- Central Ranges Project Management
- CMC Markets
- CP2 Limited
- Community Broadcasting Association of Australia **
- Dell Inc
- Dynamic Property Services
- Exclusive Brethren
- Financial Planning Association
- Find It Online
- Gold Aura Ltd
- Given Imaging
- Golden Cross Resources
- Imperial Tobacco Australia
- Industry Capability Network
- James Hardie Industries
- Leighton Contractors
- Lynas Corporation
- Medical Industry Association of Australia
- Mission Australia
- O'Brien Glass
- RailCorp 
- Royal Flying Doctor Service
- Transparency International **
- Union Resources
- Uniting Care Ageing
- University of Western Sydney
- Vision Australia
- Water Services Association of Australia
- Whitlam Institute **
- Zurich Financial Services
The principals of the company are:
- Keith Jackson, AM, Chairman
- John Wells, Executive Director
- Benjamin Haslem, Chief Executive Officer
- Bob Lawrence, Director
Former staff and associates
- Alan Evans
- Grahame Morris
- Kelley White
- Trevor Cook, Director (former adviser to John Dawkins & Simon Crean, 1987-91) 
Other Sourcewatch resources
Jackson Wells Pty Ltd
Suite 16, Level 2, 81-91 Military Road
Neutral Bay NSW 2089
P O Box 1743
Neutral Bay NSW 2089
Telephone: +61 2 990 44 333
Facsimile: +61 2 990 44 555
- Stephen Mayne and Keith Jackson "The Fairfax press and its failure to tackle Anne Keating", Crikey, May 5, 2001.
- "NRMA Goes Off The Road", Media Watch, Australian Broadcasting Corporation, July 27, 2002.
- "Media Watch and JWM", Media Watch, Australian Broadcasting Corporation, July 27, 2002.
- Kate McClymont, "Did not, did too...", Sydney Morning Herald, August 3, 2002.
- Marcus Priest, "Flack flies: Hardie changes PR tune", Australian Financial Review, December 11, 2004.
- "Ascham School out to restore class", Courier Mail, March 10, 2005.
- Mark Day, "WorldAudio digital radio bid hits wall", Australian, July 7, 2005.
- "Govt's workplace ad campaign hits $55m", The Age, October 31, 2005.
- Michael West, "Sorry about apologies", The Australian, September 16, 2006.
- Andrew Clennell, "RailCorp hires public relations help", Sydney Morning Herald, July 4, 2007.
- Michael Bachelard, Two MPs sponsor Brethren lobbyists", The Age, October 15, 2007.