|HELP CMD SHINE A LIGHT ON CORRUPTION!|
Thanks to a $50,000 challenge grant, your gift will be matched 1-to-1, so every dollar you give today will go twice as far!
Just Associates (JASS) "is a network of justice activists, scholars and popular educators in 13 countries worldwide committed to increasing women’s voice, visibility and collective organizational power to advance a more just, equitable and sustainable world...
"Our program strategy for 2006-2008 centers around our Movement-Building Initiative, currently in progress in MesoAmerica, South East Asia, and Southern Africa. This effort is carried out in collaboration with Hivos, a Dutch NGO that supports efforts to promote gender, race and economic equality among other commitments, and the Global Fund for Women." 
Accessed April 2008: 
- Dina Abad, Philippines (Congressional Representative, Batanes; former Dean, Ateneo School of Government)
- Mariela Arce, Panama
- Patricia Ardon, Guatemala
- Srilatha Batliwala, US / India (Hauser Center for Nonprofit Organizations-Harvard University; long-time activist with grassroots advocacy and women's rights initiatives in India)
- Hope Chigudu, Zimbabwe (Gender Activist/Consultant; former Chair, Global Fund for Women)
- Cindy Clark, Program Coordinator
- Rashida Dohad, Pakistan
- Ralph Fine*, US (Attorney, Fundraiser, Institutional Development Advisor, Fine & Associates)
- John Gaventa, US/UK (Institute of Development Studies Participation Group - University of Sussex; former Director of the Highlander Folk School in Tennessee)
- Mayela Garcia, Mexico
- JoJo Geronimo, USA/Canada/Philippines
- Peggy Healy, USA
- Lori Heise*, US/UK (Founding coordinator, Microbicides Campaign; Advisor, Program for Appropriate Technology in Health; long-time gender activist)
- Annie Holmes, Communications Manager
- Timothea Howard, long-time cultural, community and labor organizer and educator; feminist radio host; CentroNia, Washington, DC.
- Joanna Kerr, Canada (Executive Director, Association for Women's Rights in Development; formerly with the North-South Institute)
- Dina Lumbantobing, Indonesia
- Valerie Miller*, USA (Co-founder)
- Malena De Montis, Nicaragua
- Darshana Patel, USA/Nepal
- Molly Reilly, Senior Program Associate
- Atila Roque, Brazilian economic and environmental justice advocate; co-founder and coordinating committee for the World Social Forum; currently Co-Director of INESC (Institute for Economic and Social Studies – Brasilia).
- John Samuel, India/Thailand (Regional Director for ActionAid-Asia; former Director of the National Centre for Advocacy Studies)
- Ellen Sprenger, Canada/The Netherlands
- Peter van Tuijl, Netherlands/Indonesia (Senior Technical Advisor with the Anti Corruption Assistance Program for the Indonesian National Police, International Criminal Investigative Training Assistance Program, formerly with the UNDP Partnership for Governance Reform)
- Lisa VeneKlasen*, Executive Director
- Heather White*, US (Founding Director, Verité; long-time corporate accountability and social responsibility advocate)
- Everjoice Win, Zimbabwe
- Emira Woods*, US/Liberia (Co-director, Foreign Policy in Focus) African justice advocate.
- Nani Zulminarni, Indonesia
(* indicates member of US Executive Board of Directors)