Nuclear Boosters comprise a number of individuals and organizations who are promoters of nuclear power. Some are on contract to nuclear groups to promote the technology; others optimistically claim that an expansion of nuclear power is an important part of a strategy to counter the greenhouse effect.
- Stewart Brand
- Greg Bourne
- Gwyneth Cravens
- Tim Flannery
- James Lovelock
- Robert Boyden Lamb
- Patrick Moore on Nuclear Power
- Peter Schwartz
- Christine Todd Whitman
- Terry Wynn
- American Council on Global Nuclear Competitiveness
- Clean and Safe Energy Coalition
- Clean Energy America
- Fresno Nuclear Energy Group LLC
- Massachusetts Affordable Reliable Electricity Alliance
- New Jersey Affordable, Clean, Reliable Energy Coalition
- New York Affordable Reliable Electricity Alliance
- Nuclear Energy Institute
- Power for California
- Vermont Energy Partnership
- Laura Miller, "Nuclear Energy's Green Glow", PR Watch blog, May 24, 2005.
- John Tierney, "An Early Environmentalist, Embracing New 'Heresies'," New York Times, February 27, 2007.