Renewable Fuels Association
The Renewable Fuels Association is a well-funded corporate lobby that promotes government support for ethanol fuel. It is a supporter of the Alliance for Abundant Food and Energy whose other members include Archer Daniels Midland. Deere & Company, DuPont and Monsanto.
Accessed February 2009: 
- Chris Standlee - RFA Chairman, Abengoa Bioenergy Corp.
- Bob Sather Ace Ethanol, LLC
- Scott Trainum Adkins Energy, LLC
- Randall Doyal Al-Corn Clean Fuel
- Ed Harjehausen Archer Daniels Midland Co.
- Ron Miller Aventine Renewable Energy Holdings Inc.
- Kevin Malchine Badger State Ethanol, LLC
- Raymond Defenbaugh Big River Resources West Burlington, LLC
- Jeff Zueger Blue Flint Ethanol
- Gary Drook Central Indiana Ethanol. LLC
- Kerry Nixon Central MN Ethanol Coop
- Bill Lee Chippewa Valley Ethanol Co.
- Mick Henderson Commonwealth Agri-Energy, LLC
- Scott Mundt Dakota Ethanol, LLC
- Gerald Bachmeier DENCO, LLC
- Steven Gardner East Kansas Agri-Energy, LLC
- Jim Seurer Glacial Lakes Energy, LLC
- Dave Nelson Global Ethanol
- Dermot O'Brien Golden Cheese Company of CA
- Walter Wendland Golden Grain Energy, LLC
- Tracey Olson Granite Falls Energy, LLC
- Richard Ruebe GTL Resources, USA
- Ben Brown Heartland Corn Products
- Bill Paulsen Heartland Grain Fuels, LP
- Keith Gibson Iroquois Bio-Energy Company, LLC
- Chuck Woodside - RFA Secretary, KAAPA Ethanol, LLC
- Eric Mosbey Lincolnland Agri-Energy, LLC
- Steve Roe Little Sioux Corn Processors, LP
- Sean Martin Louis Dreyfus Commodities
- Steven Wagner Merrick & Company
- Ryland Utlaut Mid-Missouri Energy
- Nathan Kimpel - RFA Treasurer, New Energy Corp.
- [[Glen Petersen North Country Ethanol, LLC
- Neil Koehler Pacific Ethanol, Inc.
- Jim Rottman Parallel Products
- Mike Jerke Quad County Corn Processors
- Lee Reeve Reeve Agri Energy
- Bernie Punt Siouxland Energy & Livestock Coop
- Doug Mortensen Tate & Lyle
- Neill McKinstray The Andersons Inc.
- Charles Wilson Trenton Agri Products, LLC
- Jeff Robertson United Wisconsin Grain Producers LLC
- Don Endres VeraSun Energy Corp.
- John Howe Verenium Corp.
- Michael Sawyer Western New York Energy, LLC
- Steve Christensen Western Wisconsin Energy, LLC
*Jim Stewart Xethanol BioFuels, LLC
One Massachusetts Avenue, NW - Suite 820
Washington, DC 20001
Phone: (202) 289-3835
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Diane Farsetta, A Planted Story on Ethanol Plants, PRWatch.org, April 6, 2006.
- Alexei Barrionuevo, Springtime for Ethanol, New York Times, January 23, 2007.
- GMA Is Fueling the Ethanol Backlash, PRWatch.org, May 14, 2008.
- Obama's Love Affair with Ethanol, PRWatch.org, July 3, 2008
- Heavyweights to Lobby for More Biofuel, Washington Post, July 25, 2008.
- Doug Cameron, Agribusiness Group Forms To Protect Ethanol Subsidies, Wall Street Journal, July 25, 2008.
- New biofuels lobbying group formed by some of the biggest players in agribusiness, Associated Press, July 25, 2008
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|