US Asia Pacific Council
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Formed with the support of the U.S. Department of State, the United States Asia Pacific Council comprises American corporations and citizens who have made outstanding contributions to the advancement of the U.S. relationship with Asian and Pacific nations." 
Council Members (as of January 6, 2010) 
- Honorary Chairman - Hon. George P. Shultz
- Chairman - Amb. J. Stapleton Roy
- Morton I. Abramowitz, Vinod K. Aggarwal, Michael H. Armacost, Walter J. Armbruster, Doug Bereuter, C. Fred Bergsten , Julia Chang Bloch, Stephen W. Bosworth, Marshall M. Bouton, Paul l. Cleveland , Doral S. Cooper , Vishakha N. Desai, Richard L. Drobnick, Michael L. Ducker , Richard Fairbanks , Richard E. Feinberg, Tom S. Foley , Chas W. Freeman, Jr., John L. Fugh, William P. Fuller , Donald P. Gregg, Lee H. Hamilton , Harry Harding, Robert L. Healy , Carla A. Hills , Merit E. Janow, J. Bennett Johnston, James R. Jones , James A. Kelly, Spencer Kim , Jim Kolbe , Sandra J. Kristoff , Roland Lagareta, Chong-Moon Lee , Kenneth Lieberthal , Edward E. Masters, William F. Miller, James Morgan, Charles E. Morrison , Joseph S. Nye, Jr., William H. Overholt , George R. Packard , Hugh T. Patrick , Peter A. Petri, Thomas R. Pickering, Clyde V. Prestowitz, Jr., Charles L. (Jack) Pritchard , Peter R. Rosenblatt , Stanley O. Roth, Puongpun Sananikone , David Shambaugh, Richard H. Solomon, Adlai E. Stevenson III, C. B. Sung, Ko-Yung Tung
Resources and articles
- ↑ US Asia Pacific Council, East West Center, accessed December 11, 2010.
- ↑ Members, East West Center, accessed December 11, 2010.