A. D. Correll, Jr.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A.D. Correll, Jr. is a former director of The Nature Conservancy.
- Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer: Georgia-Pacific Corporation. Board of Directors: Norfolk Southern Corporation; Mirant Corporation; SunTrust Banks, Inc.; Sun Trust Bank, Atlanta; Commerce Club (Chairman, Atlanta).
- Board Member: Grocery Manufacturers Association; the Institute of Paper Science and Technology (former Chairman), Board of Councilors: The Carter Center.
- Trustee: United States Council for International Business; University of Georgia; University of Georgia Foundation. Foundation.
- Board of Advisors: Emory University School of Medicine; The Business Council; The Business Roundtable. Board of Overseers: Terry College of Business (UGA).
- Executive Committee and former Board Chairman: The Georgia Conservancy Board of Trustees. Former Member: American Forest & Paper Association (past Chairman); Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce (past Chairman); Georgia Chamber of Commerce; President's Council on Sustainable Development; The Conference Board; National Council of the Paper Industry for Air and Stream Improvement, Inc." 
- "Directors Biographies", The Nature Conservancy, Accessed October 2006.