Alliance of Agrarian Reform Movement (AGRA)
Alliance of Agrarian Reform Movement (AGRA), or Aliansi Gerakan Reforma Agraria, is an Indonesian peasant organization formed in 2004 "that struggles for genuine agrarian reform. At the regional level, it is a member of APC (Asian Peasant Coalition). The current member[ship] of AGRA is around 250,000 peasant (including small farmers, agricultural workers, and landless peasants)." AGRA is also a member of the People's Coalition on Food Sovereignty.
- AGRA Secretary General: Erpan Faryadi
- Address: Kompleks Budi Asri, C-10, Bandung, Indonesia
- Ph: +62-22-6612087
- Email: agra_pusat at yahoo dot com
- Blog: http://agraindonesia.wordpress.com/
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- People's Coalition on Food Sovereignty members, Accessed October 11, 2011.
- "Feeding the corporate coffers: why hybrid rice continues to fail Asia’s small farmers," GRAIN, April 13, 2010.
- Erpan Faryadi, "The Persistence of Popular Will: Indonesia Country Paper," Land Watch Asia.