Andre Carothers, the Executive Director and Co-founder of the Rockwood Leadership Program.
"I got my first job in nonprofits in 1984 in Washington D.C., and I got hired fresh out of college and worked for Greenpeace. In 1984, Greenpeace was a $400,000 company in the US, and over the course of my 13 years there, grew to, at its peak, we grossed $90 million in donations in the United States." 
- Director, International Rivers
- Director (Chair), Rainforest Action Network 
- Advisory Board, CorpWatch
- Council of Sages, California Institute of Integral Studies 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Training Social Changemakers: An Interview with Andre Carothers of the Rockwood Leadership Program, havefundogood, accessed October 16, 2009.
- Directors, Rainforest Action Network, accessed October 16, 2009.
- Trustees, California Institute of Integral Studies, accessed October 30, 2011.