Andrew is a Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries both in Australia and the UK. Andrew has been with the Henderson Group and in the fund management industry since 1993. He has held various senior roles with the Henderson Group including joint managing director of the listed assets business and head of equities. Andrew was appointed as Chief Executive of Henderson Group plc in 2008. He has experience in capital markets and fund management, including property management, and has managed portfolios and businesses across Europe and globally."
"Before joining Jupiter he was CEO of Henderson Global Investors, becoming Co-Chief Executive of Janus Henderson on the merger with Janus Capital in 2017. During his time at Henderson and its predecessor businesses he held various roles including equity fund manager and head of equities."
- Member of the board of the Investment Association
- Board members since 2015, Hammerson
- CEO, Jupiter Asset Management 
Resources and articles
Related SourceWatch articles
- ↑ Hammerson Andrew Formica, organizational web page, accessed February 27, 2016.
- ↑ Directors, Jupiter Asset Management, accessed July 15, 2020.