1. Remunerated directorships
- Chairman (non-executive), Eden Research plc, formerly XiMed PLC; pharmaceutical research and development.
- Transense Technologies PLC (non-executive); development of tyre monitoring technology.
- Angel Gate Limited (formerly AKMA Solutions International Ltd.) and subsidiary companies; property development refurbishment in the UK and overseas.
- Chairman (non-executive), Red Eagle Resources PLC; investing in agriculture and natural resources in Sierra Leone.
- Biometrics Security Quantum Inc. (formerly S Q Cell Inc), registered in Canada; specialising in security document technology.
- Chairman (non-executive) of Multi Media Television plc (interactive digital television through the Job Channel and interactive digital television consultancy).
- Chairman (non-executive) of Psi X pda Ltd; developing, manufacturing and distributing Palm compact comupters based on Psion technology (until November 2003).
- Non-executive director, The Midwest Group (investments in Sierra Leone).
- Icon Biometrics plc (UK company taking forward Biometric Security Quantums technology in the UK and Europe.
- Chairman, non-executive, 3DM Europe Ltd, an AIM-listed company; owners and promoters in Europe of US and other patents relating to plastics.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
- Practising barrister.
- Executive Partner in Diamond Film Partnership; a UK partnership promoting UK film and television production rights.
4. Sponsorship or financial or material support
Annual donation to the North Oxfordshire Conservative Association made by Jim Perry, a constituent who is also Chief Executive of Transense Technologies PLC, a company of which I am a non-executive director.
I employ a research assistant who receives some funding direct from the Lighting Industry Federation, solely in connection with work that she does in support of the Associate All-Party Lighting Group.
5. Gifts, benefits and hospitality (UK)
An engraved silver salver, given to me by members of the North Oxfordshire Conservative Association to mark my having been a Member of Parliament for Banbury for 20 years. (Registered 13 October 2003)
6. Overseas visits
14-19 January 2003, to Israel and Palestine, sponsored by Christian Aid. (Registered 13 January 2003)
8. Land and Property
- A flat in central London, from which rental income is received.
- A cottage in Oxfordshire from which rent is paid.
- (a) Angel Gate Limited (formerly AKMA Solutions International Ltd.)
- Mastermailer Group Limited.
- (b) 3DM PLC
- Transense Technologies PLC.
- Eden Research plc, formerly pXiMed PLC (share options).
- Medpharma PLC.
- Multi Media Television plc (share options).