"An independent division of the World Security Institute, Azimuth Media produces groundbreaking work for the general public, with television programs, documentaries and new media investigating timely issues in international affairs. Its current project, the national television show Foreign Exchange with Fareed Zakaria, brings the world to American audiences. It features lively studio discussions and foreign perspectives on global events." 
- Bruce Blair, Executive Producer (and founder)
- Glenn Baker - Codirector
- Stephen Sapienza - Cordirector
Media Advisory Panel (2007)
Accessed March 2009: 
- Marvin Kalb, journalist and scholar; former chief diplomatic Correspondent for CBS and NBC News and moderator of "Meet the Press".
- Gordon Quinn, independent documentary filmmaker; founder of Kartemquin Films and executive producer of Hoop Dreams, Vietnam: Long Time Coming, and many other films.
- Jerry Rafshoon, feature film executive producer and former White House communications director.
- Stephen Hess, senior fellow at the Brookings Institution and an expert on the relationship of media and politics.