CPI Linhe power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
CPI Linhe power station (国家电投宁夏能源铝业临河电厂一期) is a 1,050-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Linhe Town (Linhezhen).
Background on Plant
The three units were commissioned without receiving the necessary permits for construction.
In July 2015, China Power Investment Corporation (CPI) and State Nuclear Power Technology Corporation (SNPTC) merged to become State Power Investment Corporation (国家电力投资集团), one of the five largest state-owned electricity producers in the People's Republic of China.
- Sponsor: State Power Investment Corporation (76%), Ningxia Power Investment Group (24%)
- Location: Linhe Town (Linhezhen), Lingwu City, Yinchuan Prefecture, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 38.182276, 106.512654 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,050 MW (Units 1-3: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Start year: 2011 (Units 1-2), 2015 (Unit 3)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "项目介绍", 中电投电力工程有限公司
- "中电投电力工程公司宁夏临河电厂项目部喜报," 2011/6/13
- "公司承建宁夏临河电厂2号机组移交投," CEDC, 2011-7-5
- "电力产业," SPIC, accessed Oct 2016
- "宁夏临河电厂工程3号机组发电机定子就位成功," 2015-04-21
- "关于实现青铜峡铝业股份有限公司铝电一体化建议的答复（政协38号）," Ningxia DRC, 2017-08-28
- "Chinese nuclear giant officially launched", World Nuclear Association (16 July 2015). Retrieved on 4 May 2015.