Carol E. Dinkins
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Carol E. Dinkins is a director of The Nature Conservancy.
- "Senior Partner: Vinson & Elkins L.L.P.
- Distinguished Environmental Visiting Lecturer: University of Colorado College of Law. Chair, Board of Editors: American Bar Association Journal.
- Immediate Past Chair: Board of Directors, The Nature Conservancy; Standing Committee on Federal Judiciary, American Bar Association.
- Board Member: RESOLVE, Inc.
- Trustee and Executive Committee (Legal Advisor): Houston Museum of Natural Science.
- Delegate and Member of Executive Committee: American Bar Association, Section of Environment, Energy and Resources.
- Member: Marine Protected Area Federal Advisory Committee.
- Former Director: Oryx Energy Company.
- Former Chair: Governor Bush’s Conservation Task Force (2000).
- Former U.S. Assistant Attorney General: Land and Natural Resources Division.
- Former U.S. Deputy Attorney General. Former Member: Texas Parks and Wildlife Commission." 
- "Directors Biographies", The Nature Conservancy, Accessed October 2006.