Charles D. Reed
Charles D. Reed is a member of Kile Goekjian Reed & McManus, PLLC. He was admitted to the District of Columbia bar in 1967. He is also a member of the U.S. Supreme Court Bar and the American Bar Association. 
Reed "is broadly experienced in corporate, securities, and financing law, as well as real estate law. He has practiced in Washington, DC for thirty years. His practice has included a wide variety of transactional representation of corporate and entrepreneurial clients, including foreign clients with inward investments in the United States. He headed the securities and real estate practice groups at Surrey & Morse, Washington, DC, for 14 years before engaging in business activities for his own account.
"Mr. Reed has been involved in business structuring, mergers and acquisitions, contests for corporate control, transactional work in both the corporate and real estate areas, securities counseling, capital formation, and banking. Mr. Reed has also had direct business experience in real estate development and community banking, and, previously, was a research chemical engineer, and a U.S. Foreign Service Reserve Officer with the Office of Science and Technology, United States Department of State." 
- Phi Lambda Upsilon; Omega Chi Epsilon; Sigma Xi.
- Fulbright Fellow (Paris, France, 1958-1959).
- Editor-in-Chief, South Texas Law Journal, 1964-1965.
- Law Clerk to Justice Tom C. Clark, U.S. Supreme Court, 1965-1966.
- Science Officer, International Scientific and Technological Affairs, Department of State, 1967-1968.
- Adjunct Professor, Washington College of Law of American University, 1972.
- Associate Professor, University of the District of Columbia, 1982-1986.
- Associate, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft, Washington, D.C., 1968-1971.
- Partner, Surrey & Morse, Washington, D.C., 1971-1983.
- Trustee, National Capital YMCA, 1986-1990.
- Board of Visitors, South Texas College of Law (Texas A&M University), 1990—.
Reed served as a 1st Lieutenant in the USAR, Corps of Engineers, 1956-1961. He received his B.A., 1956, from Rice University, B.A.; M.S.CH.E., 1958, from the University of Texas; and a certificat, 1959, from the Institut Francais de Petrole, Paris, France. He received his law degree in 1965 from South Texas College of Law (Texas A&M University), graduating summa cum laude. 
Reed "has doctorates in chemical engineering and law. He is a former Fulbright scholar and law clerk at the Supreme Court. He is a principal partner in his law firm, Kile, Goekjian, Reed & McManus, PLLC. In addition to his law practice, Charles has a number of active business interests, including Old Line Bank, a community bank of which he is a founder and principal shareholder; Intracon Associates LLC, a private investment banking and consulting firm of which he is a principal; and DPS, LLC, a New York industrial digital printing equipment company of which he is chairman of the board and a principal.
Reed "grew up in Texas, but has been a D.C. resident since 1965. His background includes service with the U.S. Department of State, U.S. Naval Radiological Defense Laboratory, Getty Oil, and Surrey & Morse and Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft. He held a commission in the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. He also has served on the adjunct faculties of the American University law school and University of the District of Columbia engineering school." 
Telephone: 202 387-0904