Jump to navigation Jump to search
Charles Horner is a Senior Fellow at the Hudson Institute (1996 to present) in Washington, DC.
Horner is a Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Science and Technology; Former Associate Director of the U.S. Information Agency under Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush, Former Senior Legislative Assistant to Senator Daniel P. Moynihan, and Former Staff Member to Senator Henry M. Scoop Jackson. 
- Member, Center for Security Policy/National Security Advisory Council (2003)
- Board Member, United States Institute of Peace (2003 to current)
- Member, International Institute for Strategic Studies
- Former Adjunct Professor, Georgetown University School of Foreign Service
- Former President, Madison Center for Educational Affairs 
- Former Member, U.S. Secretary of State Advisory Committee on International Communications and Information Policy
- Former Member, U.S. Secretary of Commerce Advisory Committee on the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Former Member, Voice of America Advisory Committee
- Former Advisory Board Member, U.S. Merchant Marine Academy
- Charles Horner, Hudson Institute.
- Charles Horner, RightWeb.