"Cherie Blair is a leading international lawyer, arbitrator and mediator, a former judge and a committed campaigner for women’s rights. She is the Founder of the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women, and the Founder and Chair of Omnia Strategy LLP, an international law firm. She is Chancellor of the Asian University for Women, Chancellor Emeritus of the Liverpool John Moores University and has served in this capacity since 2011. She is also the President of the Loomba Foundation, Honorary Vice President of Barnardo’s and Patron of Scope, as well as a number of other charities. She was appointed as an Independent Director on the Board of Groupe Renault from 2015 to 2019. She was awarded a CBE in 2013 for services to women’s issues and to charity in the UK and overseas."
Cherie Booth is the wife of Tony Blair.
- Patron, KIDS 
- Patron, Child In Need India UK 
- Patron, Scope 
- Vice President, Home Start
- Founder, Cherie Blair Foundation for Women
- Patron, Norwood 
- Advisory Council, Citizenship Foundation 
- Director, Dangote Cement (since 2018)
Resources and articles
- Board, Dangote Cement, accessed January 28, 2021.
- KIDS Patrons, organizational web page, accessed November 20, 2013.
- Child In Need India UK People, organizational web page, accessed March 23, 2013.
- Scope Patrons, organizational web page, accessed June 29, 2012.
- Norwood People, organizational web page, accessed October 9, 2012.
- Citizenship Foundation Advisory Council, organizational web page, accessed May 12, 2013.