Christian Reformed World Relief Committee
The Christian Reformed World Relief Committee (CRWRC) "is a relief, development, and educational ministry of the Christian Reformed Church in North America.
"CRWRC partners with local agencies that understand local needs. Together CRWRC and its partners find ways to provide lasting change for people in more than 30 countries around the world." 
Associations and Partnerships 
"CRWRC receives generous grants from the Canadian government. The Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) has provided millions in funds to CRWRC for hundreds of community development projects since 1984. Please click on one of the links to learn more about CIDA.
"CRWRC is a small part of an international network of organizations involved in relief and development work.
"In the United States CRWRC is closely associated with or a member of:
- Christian Community Development Association (CCDA)
- Assocation of Evangelical Relief and Development Organizations (AERDO)
- Bread for the World
- Center for Public Justice
- Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA)
- Foods Resource Bank (FRB)
- International Justice Mission
"In Canada, CRWRC is a member of:
- Canadian Council of Christian Charities (CCCC)
- Canadian Foodgrains Bank (CFGB)
- Canadian Christian Relief and Development Association (CCRDA)
- Canadian Council for International Cooperation (CCIC)
- Inter-Agency Coalition on Aids and Development (ICAD)
- Saskatchewan Council for International Cooperation (SCIC)
- Manitoba Council for International Cooperation (MCIC)
- Canadian Council for Refugees (CCR)
- Christian Stewardship Services (CSS)
"Through these groups in Canada and the U.S., we seek to maintain close contact, learn from each other, influence public policy, and provide mutual support. Likewise, in the 30 development countries where CRWRC is active, we often implement projects "on the ground" with other international non-governmental organizations, mostly Christian for the same purposes."
- Web: http://www.crwrc.org