"Christine Ahn is a policy analyst at the Korea Policy Institute and the national coordinator of Korean Americans for Fair Trade). She has worked with grassroots and policy-based institutions, including the Women of Color Resource Center and the Institute for Food and Development Policy.
"She is the editor of Shafted: Free Trade and America’s Working Poor, author of “Democratizing American Philanthropy” in The Revolution Will Not be Funded, and producer of the award-winning documentary, Fashion Resistance to Militarism. Her op-eds have appeared in the International Herald Tribune, San Francisco Chronicle, and The American Prospect, and she has appeared on numerous radio and television interviews, including Pacifica, Air America, NBC Today Show, CNN/Headline News, and Al-Jazeera International Television.
"Christine was inducted into the OMB Watch Public Interest Hall of Fame, recognized as a Rising Peacemaker by the Agape Foundation, and awarded a Wallace and Alexander Gerbode Award. She is on the board of the National Committee for Responsive Philanthropy." 
- Fellow, Oakland Institute 
- International Advisory Board, Save Jeju Island 
- Speaker (2011), International Forum on Globalization Asia-Pacific Network 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Democratizing Philanthropy: Challenging Foundations and Social Justice Organizations, Movement Vision La, accessed May 22, 2008.
- Fellows, Oakland Institute, accessed May 22, 2008.
- Christine Ahn, Oakland Institute, accessed May 22, 2008.
- International Advisory Board, Save Jeju Island, accessed December 12, 2011.
- Speakers, International Forum on Globalization Asia-Pacific Network, accessed December 13, 2011.