Charles R. "Chuck" Blasdel II was the Republican candidate for Ohio's Sixth Congressional District running for an open seat in the U.S. House of Representatives in U.S. congressional elections in 2006.
Blasdel is serving his third term representing District 01 and is Speaker Pro-Tempere in the Ohio House of Representatives. 
Fundraising: Swift Boat Connection
The web address for donations to Chuck Blasdel is that for Donation Report.com (plus an extension code for Chuck Blasdel).
The connection for DonationReport.com website arrives at a Login page—requiring both a User ID and Password—which belongs to eDonation.com, a member of The Donatelli Group, a fundraising company that has raised campaign funds for the Republican National Committee, Republican National Convention, Bush-Cheney '04 Inc., John McCain, the NRA , and an exhaustive list of Republican members of the U.S. Senate and the U.S. House of Representatives, as well as other political organizations. 
The Donatelli Group, using its "primary segment" Campaign Solutions , is associated with Creative Response Concepts, the public relations firm that advised Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, the "organization that accused Kerry of inflating his Vietnam War record" during the 2004 presidential campaign. 
The Donatelli Group, which produced the RNC website , also created the SWIFTBOATVETSFORTRUTH.ORG website July 30, 2004, with Connell Donatelli Inc. (a.k.a. The Donatelli Group) as Registrant. Connell Donatelli Inc. was also listed as both Administrator and the Tech Organization for the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth website. 
77 S. High St
Columbus, OH 43215-6111
Telephone: 614 466-2206
Fax: 614 719-6971
Email: district01 AT ohr.state.oh.us
Related SourceWatch Resources
- Chuck Blasdel in the Wikipedia.
- Chuck Blasdel, Ohio House of Representatives.
- Candidate Spotlight: Chuck Blasdel (OH-06), National Republican Congressional Committee.
- Representative Charles R. 'Chuck' Blasdel II (OH), ProjectVoteSmart.
- Campaign Funding: Chuck Blasdel (R, Ohio), Washington Post.
Articles & Commentary
- "Blasdel Candidacy Sparks Ohio Special Interest Fundraiser. Congressional Candidate Chuck Blasdel Will be Holding a Fundraiser in Washington With the Embattled Ohio Delegation as he Kicks of his Campaign for Congress," DCCC.org, September 15, 2005.
- "Where in the World Was Chuck Blasdel? Blasdel Ducks Vote Helping Donor; While opponent Wilson Tries to Protect District," OhioDems.org, December 15, 2005.
- David Skolnick, "Blasdel's check for property taxes bounces, getting Dems' criticism," Vindy.com, March 16, 2006.
- DavidNYC, "OH-06: Trusting Republicans With Money, Revisited," Swing State Project, March 20, 2006.
- "Blasdel Endorsed by Legislative Team," Lincoln Logs Blog, April 6, 2006.
- David Skolnick, "Rep. Blasdel owes state $50K, Petro says," Vindy.com, April 11, 2006.
- "Back-Tax Blasdel Still Fails to Pay his Taxes. Tax Day is Just Days Away and Chuck Blasdel Still Owes Thousands in Unpaid Taxes to the State of Ohio," DCCC.org, April 16, 2006.
- "OH-06 Illegals Gone Wild," Lincoln Logs Blog, June 21, 2006.