|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Superior Energy, also known as Complete Production Services, produces oil and natural gas through the controversial process known as fracking. According to its company website, Superior-NAS is active areas in North America including the Haynesville Shale in North Louisiana, the Marcellus Shale in Pennsylvania, the Bakken formation in North Dakota, the Fayetteville Shale in Arkansas, the Woodford Shale in Oklahoma, the Barnett Shale region of North Texas and several key basins in the Rockies.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- North Dakota and fracking
- Institute of the Americas
- Wood River Refinery
- Ecuador EcoFund
- Gwyn Morgan - Founding President
- John D. Watson - former CFO
- "Superior Energy Services" accessed January 15, 2013.