Conservatives Against a Federal Europe
'One of the many homes for EU and EMU-sceptic Tory Lords and MPs. Lord Pearson of Rannoch is once again the driving force and among its many vice-presidents are former chancellor Norman Lamont and a long list of MPs, among them Iain Duncan Smith, Nigel Evans, Michael Fabricant, Teresa Gorman, David Heathcot-Amory and Sir Michael Spicer.' 
"Until he became Tory leader, IDS served as Vice President of Conservatives Against A Federal Europe alongside the Viscount Masarenne and Ferrard, who boasts that: ‘If you ask whether I am a racist, my answer is yes, and proud of it.’" 
Accessed August 2015: 
- Presidents Lord Pearson of Rannoch, Lord McAlpine of West Green
- Chairman Lord Lamont of Lerwick
- Secretary Dr Lee Rotherham
- National Campaign Director Mike Penning
- Vice-presidents Lord Ashbourne, Lord Barber of Tewkesbury, Lord Belhaven and Stenton, Professor the Lord Beloff FBA, John Bercow MP, Sir Richard Body MP, Earl of Bradford, Graham Brady MP, Julian Brazier MP, Angela Browning MP, Bill Cash MP, Earl of Clanwilliam, Rt. Hon David Davis MP, Iain Duncan-Smith MP, Nigel Evans MP, Viscount Exmouth, Michael Fabricant MP, Howard Flight MP, Rt Hon Eric Forth MP, Christopher Gill MP, Teresa Gorman MP, Lord Gray, Lord Hamilton of Dalzell, Nick Hawkins MP, John Hayes MP, Rt Hon David Heathcot-Amory MP, Lord Hindlip, Gerald Howarth MP, Andrew Hunter MP, Edward Leigh MP, Oliver Letwin MP, Dr.Julian Lewis MP, Earl of Liverpool, Adrian McAlpine, Tony Marlow, Viscount Masserene and Ferraud, Patrick Nicholls MP, Earl of Onslow, Laurence Robertson MP, Marion Roe MP, Richard Shepherd MP, Sir Michael Spicer MP, Desmond Swayne MP, Lord Swinfen, Sir Peter Tapsell MP, Sir Teddy Taylor MP, Lord Tombs FEng, John Townend MP, Lord Vinson of Roddam Dene, Lord Vivian, The Marquis of Waterford, John Wilkinson MP, Lord Willoughby de Broke, David Wilshire MP, Nicholas Winterton MP.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- former Chairman James Gladstone
- Internet archive, 1999, accessed August 30, 2015.