Council for Responsible Genetics
The Council for Responsible Genetics (CRG) "fosters public debate about the social, ethical and environmental implications of genetic technologies.
"Founded in 1983, CRG is a non-profit, non- governmental organization based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
"CRG works through the media and concerned citizens to distribute accurate information and represent the public interest on emerging issues in biotechnology. CRG also publishes a bimonthly magazine, GeneWatch, the only publication of its kind in the nation." 
- Sujatha Byravan, PhD, President
- Evan Lerner, Director of Communications
- Meagan Wilkins, Office Manager
Board of Directors
- Paul Billings, MD, PhD, is the Chair of CRG and a Professor of Anthropology at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Sujatha Byravan, PhD, is President of CRG.
- Sheldon Krimsky, PhD, is the Vice Chair & Treasurer of CRG
- George Annas
- Evan Balaban, PhD, is associate professor of psychology at McGill University.
- Rayna Rapp, PhD, is Professor of Anthropology at New York University.
- Tania Simoncelli is the Science Advisor to the American Civil Liberties Union
- Peter Shorett is a graduate of the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University.
- Lola Vollen, MD, MPH, is a Visiting Scholar at the University of California, Berkeley, Institute for International Studies.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Francis A. Boyle - former advisory board member