Jump to navigation Jump to search
Counterpoint "is the cultural relations think-tank of the British Council." According to their website:
- "Counterpoint is a think-tank charged with developing thinking about Cultural Relations. Effective, open communication between people of different cultures is a strategic as well as a moral good: in the 21st century it is a practical necessity, not a luxury. Cultural Relations is the science of effective communication and active trust: the British Council is committed to building the intercultural networks, relationships and debates that underpin both." 
- Catherine Fieschi - Director
- Ali Fisher, Director Counterpoint (Dr Fisher, succeeded Counterpoint’s founder, Martin Rose, as its second Director.)
- Nick Wadham-Smith, Deputy Director
- Rachel Stevens, Project and Research Co-ordinator
Accessed April 2013:
- Peter Aspdem, "Selling Democracy Report", 26 Oct 2004 - Report on the Selling Democracy Conference which took place in February 2004.
- 10 Spring Gardens
- London SW1A 2BN, UK
- Web: http://www.counterpoint-online.org
Resources and articles
- Counterpoint Advisory Board, organizational web page, accessed April 4, 2013.