Culture and Cosmos
Culture and Cosmos [ISSN: 1368-6534] was founded in 1997 and is the only journal devoted to the study of the history of astrology and cultural astronomy (the relationship between astronomy and human thought and society). It is published in association with the Sophia Centre for the Study of Cosmology in Culture, University Wales Trinity Saint David.The journal contributes towards the University's creation of a strong research environment. 
Accessed September 2013: 
- Editor in Chief: Dr Nicholas Campion, School of Archaeology, History and Anthropology, University of Wales Trinity Saint David, Lampeter, Ceredigion, Wales, SA48 7ED, UK.
- Deputy Editor: Dr. Jennifer Zahrt.
- Assistant Editor: Dr. Fabio Silva
- Website: Frances Clynes M Sc, MA
- Dr. Silke Ackermann, Professor Anthony F. Aveni, Dr. Giuseppe Bezza, Dr. David Brown, Dr. Charles Burnett, Dr. Hilary M. Carey, Dr. John Carlson, Dr. Patrick Curry, Professor Robert Ellwood, Dr. Germana Ernst, Dr. Ann Geneva, Professor Joscelyn Godwin, Dr. Dorian Greenbaum, Dr. Jacques Halbronn, Robert Hand, Professor Michael Hunter, Professor Ronald Hutton, Dr Peter Kingsley, Dr. Edwin C. Krupp, Dr. J. Lee Lehman, Dr. Lester Ness, Professor P. M. Rattansi, Professor James Santucci, Robert Schmidt, Dr. Lorenzo Smerillo, Professor Richard Tarnas, Dr. Graeme Tobyn, Dr. David Ulansey, Robin Waterfield, Dr. Charles Webster, Dr. Graziella Federici Vescovini, Dr. Angela Voss, Dr. Paola Zambelli, Robert Zoller.