Daniel Hopsicker is a producer, director and investigative journalist. Hopsicker is the publisher of the eZine The Mad Cow Morning News. Following the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, he was described in 2002 by a local Venice, Florida, reporter as a "local conspiracy theorist".
Related SourceWatch articles
- Able Danger
- Group W Media Productions, Inc.
- Jack Abramoff: External Links 2006
- Randy "Duke" Cunningham
- September 11, 2001: Evacuation of Saudi Nationals
- Wilkes Corporation
- John Patten, "Death in Venice? local conspiracy theorist Dan Hopsicker weaves a twisted web of intrigue in the wake of September 11," VeniceFlorida.com, June 5, 2002.
- Daniel Hopsicker, "The Secret Heartbeat of America, A New Look At The Mena Story" The Washington Weekly May 12, 1997
- High Times "Inside the Octopus: The Barry Seal Story" June 2002
- Daniel Hopsicker, "Spooks and Saudi's in Florida. Did Magic Dutch Boy's Boss Slip Saudis out of Raytheon?," Mad Cow Morning News (madcowprod.com), December 26, 2001: "Because the federal government says the flight never took place, the paper headlined it the 'Phantom Flight from Florida.' It carried a Saudi Arabian prince, the son of that nation's defense minister, as well as the son of a Saudi army commander, and it flew from Tampa to Lexington, Kentucky, where Saudi princes had been purchasing racehorses in Bluegrass Country. ... From there, they flew a private 747 out of the country. But if no one in the government would acknowledge what had happened, the two armed bodyguards hired to get their clients out of the state were only too happy to recall a trip they remembered vividly."
- "no one has even asked why the princes were in Tampa on 9/11!" Democratic Underground Forum, June 20, 2004:
- "The reporting of Dan Hopsicker (Madcowprod.com, 12-26-2001), delves deeply into what a Tampa Tribune headline called, 'The Phantom Flight from Florida,' wherein a Saudi prince - the son of the nationâ€™s defense minister - as well as the son of a Saudi army commander took off in a twin-engine Lear jet just two days after the September 11 attacks, when every other plane in the United States was grounded. Moreover, Hopsicker made a special point that the Federal Government said the flight never happened despite the Tribuneâ€™s glaring headline. Meanwhile no one has even asked why the princes were in Tampa on 9/11!" [emphasis added]
- "Able Danger Intel Exposed. 'Protected' Heroin Trafficking," Mad Cow Morning News, August 17, 2005. re Able Danger, Mohamed Atta, Jeb Bush, Katherine Harris.