Sir David Omand GCB, "Visiting Professor at the War Studies Department, King's College, London and a regular speaker and writer on the ethical dimension of leadership, on counter-terrorism and on the use of scientific method in intelligence assessment." 
- Companion of the Chartered Management Institute and a Trustee of the Windsor Leadership Trust
- First UK Security and Intelligence Coordinator as Permanent Secretary in the Cabinet Office (2002-2005) and Government's chief crisis manager for civil contingencies
- Permanent Secretary of the Home Office (1997-2000) and of Government Communications Headquarters (1996-1997) and Deputy Under-Secretary for Policy at the Ministry of Defence
- Principal Private Secretary to the Defence Secretary during the Falklands conflict
- Spent three years in Brussels as Defence Counsellor, on loan to the Diplomatic Service
- Director, Babcock International Group 
- Trustee, Natural History Museum
- Management, Finmeccanica 
- Conference Participant, International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation & Political Violence
- Adviser, Oxford Research Group 
- Advisory Council, Demos 
- Vice president, Royal United Services Institute 
- Editorial Board, Intelligence and National Security 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- David Omand, Natural History Museum, accessed April 22, 2009.
- Babcock International Group Board, organizational web page, accessed July 8, 2012.
- UK senior management, Finmeccanica, accessed May 2, 2011.
- Patrons and Advisors, Oxford Research Group, accessed April 6, 2010.
- Demos People, organizational web page, accessed October 10, 2012.
- Royal United Services Institute Council, organizational web page, accessed November 17, 2015.
- Intelligence and National Security Board, organizational web page, accessed November 30, 2015.