Development Counsellors International
Development Counsellors International (DCI) is a public relations company that attracts visitors as well as investors to cities, states, and countries.
The company was founded in 1960 and has worked with over 300 government entities.
- Ted M. Levine - Chairman
- Andrew T. Levine - President
- Robert E. DeRocker - Executive Vice President/Partner
- Julie Curtin - Vice President/Partner
Income and Employee Totals
According to the list on the O'Dwyer PR site, DCI took in $5,555,339 in net fees in 2006, up 31.4% on the previous year. The firm has 36 employees. 
Their clients have been government entities or regions such as:
- Amarillo, Texas
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Southwest Michigan, Michigan
- North Dakota
215 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10003
Phone: (212) 725-0707
Fax: (212 725-2254
Email: andy.levine AT dc-intl.com
- "2006 Worldwide Fees of independent Firms With Major U.S. Operations", accessed June 2007.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|